Once you have returned this booking form, if she hasn’t already done so, Lida will provide you with the relevant details to send the deposit. Only fill this form when you have confirmed the date is free with Lida. The date will only be confirmed when Lida receives the deposit and sends the acknowledgement email.
The deposit is non-refundable and is payable by cash, bank transfer or postal order. After you receive the booking confirmation Lida will be in touch prior to your big day to confirm all the details.
Please provide as much information as you can in the Booking form. Required Fields are marked
Terms & Conditions
- No date is held unless the deposit has been paid and a confirmation email has been sent.
- Submitted booking form doesn’t hold or reserve the wedding date without deposit and Lida’s confirmation of same by email.
- I will be in touch with all confirmed bookings one week prior to the wedding to finalise the details.
- The remaining balance is due in full on the wedding day. (Balance to be paid only in cash on the day. Otherwise cheque, postal order or bank transfer have to be cleared 2 weeks prior to the wedding.)
- Cancellation up to 12 months before your wedding will incur a loss of the deposit.
- Up to 6 months-50% of the agreed fee.
- Less than 1 month-100% of the agreed fee.
- In the highly unlikely event that Lida cannot be present due to circumstances beyond her control (illness, accident…) at your wedding she will give a full refund.
- Travel expenses:
- 50km from home studio is free
- 50-100 km from home studio is €50
- 100km and further is charged €35 per hour-approx quote ( please allow for a return journey)
- Extra fee may apply where overnight stay or international travel is required.
- The bride (client) must accept the Terms of Agreement before services are rendered.
- Lida reserves the right to terminate the Terms of Agreement at any time, in which case all monies paid including the deposit will be refunded.
- During the busiest wedding period from May to September appointments for trials are very limited. It is the clients responsibility to arrange the trial in an appropriate time in advance to the wedding. If client declines 3 appointments offered or leaves it less than 1 month prior to the wedding, Lida Hertel reserves the right to decline the bridal trial completely if there are no spaces left in the diary for trials.
- As part of my service I may need to take photographs as reference. With your consent (see first checkbox in the Agree to Data Processing section below) I may use your bridal photographs on my website and social media platforms:
- Instagram (lidahertel_mua)
- Facebook ( Lida Hertel, Professional make-up Artist)
- Website (https://www.weddingmakeupartist.ie/)Please note that images will not be passed onto third parties. Also I am obliged to credit photographers and other suppliers. I do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect to the content of those sites and the owners do not have any connection, commercial or otherwise with my business.